Zip Code 90743 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 90743 Demographics
4,963.77 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Zip Code 90743 Business Counts by Industry
|Total of all sectors
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
|Accommodation and Food Services
|Finance and Insurance
|Other Services (except Public Administration)
Surfside vs. Zip Code 90743 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 90743 is white with 82%. Most residents occupy detached units with 44.04% of the total population of Surfside.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 90743 is 1:0.1. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.1 in Surfside. The highest number of families in zip code 90743 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Surfside earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90743 earn $100,000 to $200,000. The highest number of households in Surfside earn $100,000 to $200,000. The largest household size in zip code 90743 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Surfside. Most residents of zip code 90743 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Surfside.
- Most residents of zip code 90743 (96.93 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Surfside also use car, track or van to go to work with 96.93 percent.
- 23.6% of the residents of zip code 90743 attend school. The school attendance in Surfside is 23.6%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90743 is 1:0.35. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Surfside is 1:0.35. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90743 (100 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Surfside are detached unit residences with 100 percent.