Zip Code 90743 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 90743 overview
|Population||139||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.88|
|Land Area||0.08 sq. miles||Population Density||1,678.74 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$850||Median Home Value||$1,000,000+|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 90743 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 90743
Zip Code 90743 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||13|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||4|
|Accommodation and Food Services||3|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||3|
|Finance and Insurance||1|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||1|
Surfside vs. Zip Code 90743 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 90743 is white with 94.96%. Most residents occupy detached units with 74.82% of the total population of Surfside.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 90743 is 1:0.16. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.16 in Surfside. The highest number of families in zip code 90743 earn $100,000 to $200,000. The highest number of families in Surfside earn $100,000 to $200,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90743 earn $100,000 to $200,000. The highest number of households in Surfside earn $100,000 to $200,000. The largest household size in zip code 90743 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Surfside. Most residents of zip code 90743 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Surfside.
- Most residents of zip code 90743 (92.11 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Surfside also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.11 percent.
- 6.06% of the residents of zip code 90743 attend school. The school attendance in Surfside is 6.06%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90743 is 1:0.09. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Surfside is 1:0.09. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90743 (92.38 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Surfside are detached unit residences with 92.38 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 90743 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 90743