Zip Code 96150 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 96150 overview
|Population||32,969||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.96|
|Land Area||123.57 sq. miles||Population Density||266.81 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$658||Median Home Value||$169000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 96150 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 96150
Zip Code 96150 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||911|
|Accommodation and Food Services||137|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||105|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||65|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||61|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||60|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||37|
|Finance and Insurance||31|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||16|
|Transportation and Warehousing||8|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
South Lake Tahoe vs. Zip Code 96150 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 96150 is white with 81.55%. Most residents occupy detached units with 46.67% of the total population of South Lake Tahoe.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 96150 is 1:0.33. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.33 in South Lake Tahoe. The highest number of families in zip code 96150 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in South Lake Tahoe earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 96150 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in South Lake Tahoe earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 96150 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in South Lake Tahoe. Most residents of zip code 96150 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to South Lake Tahoe.
- Most residents of zip code 96150 (85.31 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of South Lake Tahoe also use car, track or van to go to work with 85.31 percent.
- 25.36% of the residents of zip code 96150 attend school. The school attendance in South Lake Tahoe is 25.36%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 96150 is 1:0.86. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in South Lake Tahoe is 1:0.86. The largest number of housing units in zip code 96150 (73.73 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in South Lake Tahoe are detached unit residences with 73.73 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 96150 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
Amtrak Stations in Zip Code 96150
|SOUTH LAKE TAHOE||1000 LAKE TAHOE BLVD.||BUS|
PAY PHONES: Y
CAR RENTAL: N
List of zip codes near 96150