Zip Code 93111 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 93111 overview
|Population||16,531||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.97|
|Land Area||8.11 sq. miles||Population Density||2,038.40 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$1119||Median Home Value||$434200|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 93111 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 93111
Zip Code 93111 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||504|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||95|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||66|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||41|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||41|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||32|
|Finance and Insurance||23|
|Accommodation and Food Services||16|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||7|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||5|
|Transportation and Warehousing||5|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||4|
Santa Barbara vs. Zip Code 93111 Comparative Analysis
- 12.29% of Santa Barbara residents live in zip code 93111. The average male population in Santa Barbara is 12.8% higher then the male population of zipcode 93111. The average female population in Santa Barbara is 19.85% higher then the female population of zipcode 93111. The largest racial group in zip code 93111 is white with 82.2%. Most residents occupy detached units with 69.82% of the total population of Santa Barbara.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 93111 is 1:0.18. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.26 in Santa Barbara. The highest number of families in zip code 93111 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Santa Barbara earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 93111 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Santa Barbara earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 93111 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Santa Barbara. Most residents of zip code 93111 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Santa Barbara.
- Most residents of zip code 93111 (87.6 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Santa Barbara also use car, track or van to go to work with 81.05 percent.
- 24.52% of the residents of zip code 93111 attend school. The school attendance in Santa Barbara is 24.86%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 93111 is 1:0.3. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Santa Barbara is 1:0.89. The largest number of housing units in zip code 93111 (74.94 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Santa Barbara are detached unit residences with 54.46 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 93111 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 93111