Zip Code 95132 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 95132 overview
|Population||40,506||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.99|
|Land Area||50.97 sq. miles||Population Density||794.75 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$1387||Median Home Value||$369000|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 95132 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 95132
Zip Code 95132 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||369|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||81|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||45|
|Accommodation and Food Services||44|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||32|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||16|
|Finance and Insurance||13|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||13|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||1|
San Jose vs. Zip Code 95132 Comparative Analysis
- 4.36% of San Jose residents live in zip code 95132. The average male population in San Jose is 17.12% lower then the male population of zipcode 95132. The average female population in San Jose is 18.94% lower then the female population of zipcode 95132. The largest racial group in zip code 95132 is asian with 51.03%. Most residents occupy detached units with 65.71% of the total population of San Jose.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 95132 is 1:0.23. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.3 in San Jose. The highest number of families in zip code 95132 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in San Jose earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 95132 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in San Jose earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 95132 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in San Jose. Most residents of zip code 95132 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of San Jose speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 95132 (95.91 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of San Jose also use car, track or van to go to work with 91.04 percent.
- 26.96% of the residents of zip code 95132 attend school. The school attendance in San Jose is 25.99%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 95132 is 1:0.35. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in San Jose is 1:0.6. The largest number of housing units in zip code 95132 (78.3 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in San Jose are detached unit residences with 59.05 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 95132 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 95132