Zip Code 92563 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 92563 overview
|Population||18,422||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.01|
|Land Area||20.34 sq. miles||Population Density||905.77 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$783||Median Home Value||$183700|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 92563 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 92563
Zip Code 92563 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||609|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||64|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||57|
|Accommodation and Food Services||55|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||54|
|Finance and Insurance||49|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||44|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||37|
|Transportation and Warehousing||22|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||13|
|Industries not classified||6|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Murrieta vs. Zip Code 92563 Comparative Analysis
- 33.71% of Murrieta residents live in zip code 92563. The average male population in Murrieta is 47.03% higher then the male population of zipcode 92563. The average female population in Murrieta is 49.6% higher then the female population of zipcode 92563. The largest racial group in zip code 92563 is white with 76.34%. Most residents occupy detached units with 62.44% of the total population of Murrieta.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 92563 is 1:0.16. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.15 in Murrieta. The highest number of families in zip code 92563 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Murrieta earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 92563 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Murrieta earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 92563 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Murrieta. Most residents of zip code 92563 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Murrieta.
- Most residents of zip code 92563 (92.24 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Murrieta also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.41 percent.
- 30.63% of the residents of zip code 92563 attend school. The school attendance in Murrieta is 29.77%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 92563 is 1:0.28. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Murrieta is 1:0.27. The largest number of housing units in zip code 92563 (63.97 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Murrieta are detached unit residences with 77.05 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 92563