Zip Code 95350 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 95350 overview
|Population||53,028||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.13|
|Land Area||8.88 sq. miles||Population Density||5,972.29 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$612||Median Home Value||$120900|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 95350 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 95350
Zip Code 95350 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1335|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||270|
|Accommodation and Food Services||132|
|Finance and Insurance||127|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||115|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||101|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||77|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||67|
|Transportation and Warehousing||21|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||15|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||8|
|Industries not classified||1|
Modesto vs. Zip Code 95350 Comparative Analysis
- 21.61% of Modesto residents live in zip code 95350. The average male population in Modesto is 31.28% lower then the male population of zipcode 95350. The average female population in Modesto is 36.18% lower then the female population of zipcode 95350. The largest racial group in zip code 95350 is white with 74.91%. Most residents occupy detached units with 52.56% of the total population of Modesto.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 95350 is 1:0.42. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.37 in Modesto. The highest number of families in zip code 95350 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Modesto earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 95350 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Modesto earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 95350 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Modesto. Most residents of zip code 95350 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Modesto.
- Most residents of zip code 95350 (92.05 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Modesto also use car, track or van to go to work with 92.81 percent.
- 23.36% of the residents of zip code 95350 attend school. The school attendance in Modesto is 26.21%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 95350 is 1:0.74. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Modesto is 1:0.68. The largest number of housing units in zip code 95350 (65.77 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Modesto are detached unit residences with 70.47 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 95350 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 95350