Zip Code 90063 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 90063 overview
|Population||55,797||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1|
|Land Area||3.27 sq. miles||Population Density||17,049.75 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$585||Median Home Value||$147200|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 90063 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 90063
Zip Code 90063 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||334|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||41|
|Accommodation and Food Services||28|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||22|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||17|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||15|
|Transportation and Warehousing||14|
|Finance and Insurance||10|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||8|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||3|
|Industries not classified||1|
Los Angeles vs. Zip Code 90063 Comparative Analysis
- 2.37% of Los Angeles residents live in zip code 90063. The average male population in Los Angeles is 30.21% lower then the male population of zipcode 90063. The average female population in Los Angeles is 29.01% lower then the female population of zipcode 90063. The largest racial group in zip code 90063 is white with 36.12%. Most residents occupy detached units with 28.96% of the total population of Los Angeles.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 90063 is 1:0.51. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.59 in Los Angeles. The highest number of families in zip code 90063 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90063 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 90063 is 4 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Los Angeles. Most residents of zip code 90063 speak Spanish as their first language with English being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Los Angeles speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 90063 (77.41 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Los Angeles also use car, track or van to go to work with 75.98 percent.
- 29.47% of the residents of zip code 90063 attend school. The school attendance in Los Angeles is 27.63%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90063 is 1:1.63. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Los Angeles is 1:2.34. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90063 (55.74 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Los Angeles are detached unit residences with 33.25 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 90063 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 90063