Zip Code 90034 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 90034 overview
|Population||58,055||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.04|
|Land Area||3.11 sq. miles||Population Density||18,649.81 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$809||Median Home Value||$321300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 90034 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 90034
Zip Code 90034 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1043|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||165|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||107|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||105|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||87|
|Accommodation and Food Services||86|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||45|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||43|
|Finance and Insurance||30|
|Transportation and Warehousing||15|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||8|
|Industries not classified||2|
Los Angeles vs. Zip Code 90034 Comparative Analysis
- 2.46% of Los Angeles residents live in zip code 90034. The average male population in Los Angeles is 31.44% lower then the male population of zipcode 90034. The average female population in Los Angeles is 33.23% lower then the female population of zipcode 90034. The largest racial group in zip code 90034 is white with 45.88%. Most residents occupy detached units with 17.68% of the total population of Los Angeles.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 90034 is 1:0.49. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.59 in Los Angeles. The highest number of families in zip code 90034 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90034 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 90034 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Los Angeles. Most residents of zip code 90034 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Los Angeles.
- Most residents of zip code 90034 (84.7 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Los Angeles also use car, track or van to go to work with 75.98 percent.
- 28.87% of the residents of zip code 90034 attend school. The school attendance in Los Angeles is 27.63%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90034 is 1:4.31. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Los Angeles is 1:2.34. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90034 (22.07 percent) are 10 to 19 unit residences. In comparison, most housing units in Los Angeles are detached unit residences with 33.25 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 90034 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 90034