Zip Code 90028 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 90028 overview
|Population||30,337||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 0.81|
|Land Area||1.52 sq. miles||Population Density||19,902.25 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$600||Median Home Value||$192500|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 90028 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 90028
Zip Code 90028 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1422|
|Accommodation and Food Services||244|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||178|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||116|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||110|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||102|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||95|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||51|
|Finance and Insurance||31|
|Transportation and Warehousing||25|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||6|
|Industries not classified||1|
Los Angeles vs. Zip Code 90028 Comparative Analysis
- 1.29% of Los Angeles residents live in zip code 90028. The average male population in Los Angeles is 16.21% higher then the male population of zipcode 90028. The average female population in Los Angeles is 45.89% higher then the female population of zipcode 90028. The largest racial group in zip code 90028 is white with 54.98%. Most residents occupy detached units with 2.35% of the total population of Los Angeles.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 90028 is 1:0.6. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.59 in Los Angeles. The highest number of families in zip code 90028 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90028 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Los Angeles earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 90028 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Los Angeles. Most residents of zip code 90028 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Los Angeles.
- Most residents of zip code 90028 (67.43 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Los Angeles also use car, track or van to go to work with 75.98 percent.
- 21.1% of the residents of zip code 90028 attend school. The school attendance in Los Angeles is 27.63%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90028 is 1:26.64. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Los Angeles is 1:2.34. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90028 (33.13 percent) are 20 to 49 unit residences. In comparison, most housing units in Los Angeles are detached unit residences with 33.25 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 90028 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 90028