Zip Code 96047 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 96047 Demographics
4.01 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Igo vs. Zip Code 96047 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 96047 is white with 84.99%. Most residents occupy detached units with 28.33% of the total population of Igo.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 96047 is 1:0.24. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.24 in Igo. The highest number of families in zip code 96047 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Igo earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 96047 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Igo earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 96047 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Igo. Most residents of zip code 96047 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Igo.
- Most residents of zip code 96047 (82.75 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Igo also use car, track or van to go to work with 82.75 percent.
- 21.42% of the residents of zip code 96047 attend school. The school attendance in Igo is 21.42%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 96047 is 1:0.26. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Igo is 1:0.26. The largest number of housing units in zip code 96047 (66.75 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Igo are detached unit residences with 66.75 percent.
Zip Code 96047 Business Counts by Industry