Zip Code 96047 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 96047 overview
|Population||879||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1|
|Land Area||205.91 sq. miles||Population Density||4.27 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$480||Median Home Value||$98300|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 96047 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 96047
Zip Code 96047 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||3|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||1|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||1|
Igo vs. Zip Code 96047 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 96047 is white with 85.1%. Most residents occupy detached units with 50.4% of the total population of Igo.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 96047 is 1:0.25. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.25 in Igo. The highest number of families in zip code 96047 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Igo earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 96047 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Igo earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 96047 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Igo. Most residents of zip code 96047 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Igo.
- Most residents of zip code 96047 (93.59 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Igo also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.59 percent.
- 18.53% of the residents of zip code 96047 attend school. The school attendance in Igo is 18.53%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 96047 is 1:0.31. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Igo is 1:0.31. The largest number of housing units in zip code 96047 (62.5 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Igo are detached unit residences with 62.5 percent.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 96047