Zip Code 91911 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 91911 overview
|Population||71,348||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||11.71 sq. miles||Population Density||6,091.87 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$706||Median Home Value||$169100|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 91911 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 91911
Zip Code 91911 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1337|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||151|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||110|
|Accommodation and Food Services||109|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||79|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||70|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||66|
|Finance and Insurance||48|
|Transportation and Warehousing||34|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||11|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||4|
|Industries not classified||3|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Chula Vista vs. Zip Code 91911 Comparative Analysis
- 42.01% of Chula Vista residents live in zip code 91911. The average male population in Chula Vista is 52.56% lower then the male population of zipcode 91911. The average female population in Chula Vista is 52.23% lower then the female population of zipcode 91911. The largest racial group in zip code 91911 is white with 52.6%. Most residents occupy detached units with 41.87% of the total population of Chula Vista.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 91911 is 1:0.42. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.36 in Chula Vista. The highest number of families in zip code 91911 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Chula Vista earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 91911 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Chula Vista earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 91911 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Chula Vista. Most residents of zip code 91911 speak Spanish as their first language with English being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Chula Vista speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 91911 (89.17 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Chula Vista also use car, track or van to go to work with 90.48 percent.
- 27.92% of the residents of zip code 91911 attend school. The school attendance in Chula Vista is 28.56%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 91911 is 1:0.85. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Chula Vista is 1:0.77. The largest number of housing units in zip code 91911 (46.54 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Chula Vista are detached unit residences with 49.91 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 91911 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 91911