Zip Code 90210 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 90210 overview
|Population||21,495||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.15|
|Land Area||10.13 sq. miles||Population Density||2,122.75 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$1307||Median Home Value||$1,000,000+|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 90210 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 90210
Zip Code 90210 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||2272|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||443|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||332|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||284|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||215|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||145|
|Finance and Insurance||132|
|Accommodation and Food Services||101|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||68|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||18|
|Industries not classified||12|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
Beverly Hills vs. Zip Code 90210 Comparative Analysis
- 52.15% of Beverly Hills residents live in zip code 90210. The average male population in Beverly Hills is 36.68% lower then the male population of zipcode 90210. The average female population in Beverly Hills is 35.56% lower then the female population of zipcode 90210. The largest racial group in zip code 90210 is white with 88.23%. Most residents occupy detached units with 72.66% of the total population of Beverly Hills.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 90210 is 1:0.14. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.21 in Beverly Hills. The highest number of families in zip code 90210 earn $200,000 or more. The highest number of families in Beverly Hills earn $200,000 or more.
- The highest number of households in zip code 90210 earn $200,000 or more. The highest number of households in Beverly Hills earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 90210 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Beverly Hills. Most residents of zip code 90210 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Beverly Hills.
- Most residents of zip code 90210 (82.09 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Beverly Hills also use car, track or van to go to work with 83.79 percent.
- 18.97% of the residents of zip code 90210 attend school. The school attendance in Beverly Hills is 20.38%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 90210 is 1:0.38. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Beverly Hills is 1:0.98. The largest number of housing units in zip code 90210 (71.24 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Beverly Hills are detached unit residences with 45.3 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 90210 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
List of zip codes near 90210