Zip Code 93301 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 93301 overview
|Population||12,919||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.03|
|Land Area||4.18 sq. miles||Population Density||3,089.93 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$470||Median Home Value||$109600|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 93301 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 93301
Zip Code 93301 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1479|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||356|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||257|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||111|
|Accommodation and Food Services||109|
|Finance and Insurance||81|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||75|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||59|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||23|
|Transportation and Warehousing||14|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||9|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||5|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Bakersfield vs. Zip Code 93301 Comparative Analysis
- 3.27% of Bakersfield residents live in zip code 93301. The average male population in Bakersfield is 205.1% higher then the male population of zipcode 93301. The average female population in Bakersfield is 207.11% higher then the female population of zipcode 93301. The largest racial group in zip code 93301 is white with 62.5%. Most residents occupy detached units with 24.92% of the total population of Bakersfield.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 93301 is 1:0.74. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.38 in Bakersfield. The highest number of families in zip code 93301 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Bakersfield earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 93301 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Bakersfield earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 93301 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Bakersfield. Most residents of zip code 93301 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Bakersfield.
- Most residents of zip code 93301 (87.66 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Bakersfield also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.17 percent.
- 23.53% of the residents of zip code 93301 attend school. The school attendance in Bakersfield is 28.17%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 93301 is 1:1.83. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Bakersfield is 1:0.63. The largest number of housing units in zip code 93301 (35.43 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Bakersfield are detached unit residences with 67.93 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 93301 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in California
Amtrak Stations in Zip Code 93301
|BAKERSFIELD||1501 F ST.||ACTIVE|
PAY PHONES: Y
CAR RENTAL: OC
List of zip codes near 93301