Zip Code 72223 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 72223 overview
|Population||16,122||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.06|
|Land Area||59.90 sq. miles||Population Density||269.14 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$803||Median Home Value||$205800|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 72223 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 72223
Zip Code 72223 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||476|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||72|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||68|
|Finance and Insurance||60|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||42|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||31|
|Accommodation and Food Services||29|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||17|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||8|
|Transportation and Warehousing||3|
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting||2|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||2|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
Little Rock vs. Zip Code 72223 Comparative Analysis
- 7.95% of Little Rock residents live in zip code 72223. The average male population in Little Rock is 2.34% higher then the male population of zipcode 72223. The average female population in Little Rock is 7.16% higher then the female population of zipcode 72223. The largest racial group in zip code 72223 is white with 87.5%. Most residents occupy detached units with 74.41% of the total population of Little Rock.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 72223 is 1:0.14. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.42 in Little Rock. The highest number of families in zip code 72223 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Little Rock earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 72223 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Little Rock earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 72223 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Little Rock. Most residents of zip code 72223 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. In comparison, most residents of Little Rock speak English with Spanish being the second most spoken language.
- Most residents of zip code 72223 (96.21 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Little Rock also use car, track or van to go to work with 94.27 percent.
- 25.48% of the residents of zip code 72223 attend school. The school attendance in Little Rock is 23.28%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 72223 is 1:0.4. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Little Rock is 1:0.68. The largest number of housing units in zip code 72223 (66.37 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Little Rock are detached unit residences with 62.85 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 72223 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Arkansas
List of zip codes near 72223