Zip Code 85710 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 85710 overview
|Population||54,422||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.16|
|Land Area||12.08 sq. miles||Population Density||4,506.36 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$577||Median Home Value||$103400|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 85710 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 85710
Zip Code 85710 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||1194|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||197|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||106|
|Finance and Insurance||104|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||103|
|Accommodation and Food Services||94|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||92|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||80|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||20|
|Transportation and Warehousing||11|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||9|
|Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction||1|
|Industries not classified||1|
Tucson vs. Zip Code 85710 Comparative Analysis
- 6.89% of Tucson residents live in zip code 85710. The average male population in Tucson is 45.43% lower then the male population of zipcode 85710. The average female population in Tucson is 50.55% lower then the female population of zipcode 85710. The largest racial group in zip code 85710 is white with 84.23%. Most residents occupy detached units with 52.32% of the total population of Tucson.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 85710 is 1:0.33. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.33 in Tucson. The highest number of families in zip code 85710 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Tucson earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 85710 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Tucson earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 85710 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Tucson. Most residents of zip code 85710 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Tucson.
- Most residents of zip code 85710 (91.33 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Tucson also use car, track or van to go to work with 89.12 percent.
- 20.69% of the residents of zip code 85710 attend school. The school attendance in Tucson is 25.42%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 85710 is 1:0.71. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Tucson is 1:0.59. The largest number of housing units in zip code 85710 (46.2 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Tucson are detached unit residences with 53.35 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 85710 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Arizona
List of zip codes near 85710