Zip Code 85248 Demographic Data and Things to do
Zip code 85248 overview
|Population||34,706||Male / Female Ratio||1 : 1.07|
|Land Area||30.24 sq. miles||Population Density||1,147.87 / sq. mile|
|Median Gross Rent ||$987||Median Home Value||$180900|
map loading...If the map doesn't load, press F5 to refresh the screen
Zip Code Comparison Tool
Or compare 85248 to other zip codes in the area
Review Zip Code 85248
Zip Code 85248 Business Counts by Industry
|Industry Type ||Count |
|Total of all sectors||707|
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services||111|
|Finance and Insurance||78|
|Accommodation and Food Services||76|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||74|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)||59|
|Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||58|
|Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services||42|
|Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation||10|
|Transportation and Warehousing||8|
|Industries not classified||2|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||1|
Chandler vs. Zip Code 85248 Comparative Analysis
- 17.98% of Chandler residents live in zip code 85248. The average male population in Chandler is 13.84% higher then the male population of zipcode 85248. The average female population in Chandler is 8.8% higher then the female population of zipcode 85248. The largest racial group in zip code 85248 is white with 88.12%. Most residents occupy detached units with 81.55% of the total population of Chandler.
- The ratio of married couples to non-married couples in zip code 85248 is 1:0.07. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.22 in Chandler. The highest number of families in zip code 85248 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Chandler earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 85248 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Chandler earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 85248 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Chandler. Most residents of zip code 85248 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Chandler.
- Most residents of zip code 85248 (92.51 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Chandler also use car, track or van to go to work with 93.29 percent.
- 17% of the residents of zip code 85248 attend school. The school attendance in Chandler is 25.15%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 85248 is 1:0.1. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Chandler is 1:0.32. The largest number of housing units in zip code 85248 (81.37 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Chandler are detached unit residences with 72.13 percent.
Zip Code Rankings
See how zip code 85248 ranks on the lists of the best and worst zip codes in America. The lists were created based on specific zip code demographics data obtained from the Census 2000.
You can see all the Top 100 zip code reports by visiting the Zip Code reports page.
Check out the top 10 zip codes lists in Arizona
List of zip codes near 85248