Zip Code 99655 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99655 Demographics
237.45 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Quinhagak vs. Zip Code 99655 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99655 is native american with 95.91%. Most residents occupy detached units with 21.89% of the total population of Quinhagak.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99655 is 1:1.12. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:1.12 in Quinhagak. The highest number of families in zip code 99655 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Quinhagak earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99655 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Quinhagak earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 99655 is 7 or more people per household in comparison to that of 7 or more people in Quinhagak. Most residents of zip code 99655 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Quinhagak.
- Most residents of zip code 99655 (84.27 percent) walk to work. Most residents of Quinhagak also walk to work with 84.27 percent.
- 36.68% of the residents of zip code 99655 attend school. The school attendance in Quinhagak is 36.68%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99655 is 1:0.2. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Quinhagak is 1:0.2. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99655 (96.91 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Quinhagak are detached unit residences with 96.91 percent.
Zip Code 99655 Business Counts by Industry