Zip Code 99650 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99650 Demographics
301.42 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Pilot Station vs. Zip Code 99650 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99650 is native american with 96.67%. Most residents occupy detached units with 22.35% of the total population of Pilot Station.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99650 is 1:0.77. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.77 in Pilot Station. The highest number of families in zip code 99650 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Pilot Station earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99650 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Pilot Station earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 99650 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Pilot Station. Most residents of zip code 99650 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Pilot Station.
- Most residents of zip code 99650 (83.53 percent) walk to work. Most residents of Pilot Station also walk to work with 83.53 percent.
- 33.33% of the residents of zip code 99650 attend school. The school attendance in Pilot Station is 33.33%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99650 is 1:0.46. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Pilot Station is 1:0.46. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99650 (99.2 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Pilot Station are detached unit residences with 99.2 percent.
Zip Code 99650 Business Counts by Industry