Zip Code 99575 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99575 Demographics
1.52 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Crooked Creek vs. Zip Code 99575 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99575 is native american with 88.82%. Most residents occupy detached units with 21.05% of the total population of Crooked Creek.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99575 is 1:1.7. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:1.7 in Crooked Creek. The highest number of families in zip code 99575 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of families in Crooked Creek earn $30,000 or less.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99575 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Crooked Creek earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 99575 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Crooked Creek. Most residents of zip code 99575 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Crooked Creek.
- Most residents of zip code 99575 (36.36 percent) walk to work. Most residents of Crooked Creek also walk to work with 36.36 percent.
- 36.73% of the residents of zip code 99575 attend school. The school attendance in Crooked Creek is 36.73%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99575 is 1:0.38. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Crooked Creek is 1:0.38. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99575 (97.5 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Crooked Creek are detached unit residences with 97.5 percent.
Zip Code 99575 Business Counts by Industry