Zip Code 99569 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99569 Demographics
10.00 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Clarks Point vs. Zip Code 99569 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99569 is native american with 100%. Most residents occupy detached units with 31.94% of the total population of Clarks Point.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99569 is 1:1. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:1 in Clarks Point. The highest number of families in zip code 99569 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Clarks Point earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99569 earn $30,000 to $50,000. The highest number of households in Clarks Point earn $30,000 to $50,000. The largest household size in zip code 99569 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Clarks Point. Most residents of zip code 99569 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Clarks Point.
- Most residents of zip code 99569 (90 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Clarks Point also use car, track or van to go to work with 90 percent.
- 31.88% of the residents of zip code 99569 attend school. The school attendance in Clarks Point is 31.88%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99569 is 1:1.09. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Clarks Point is 1:1.09. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99569 (100 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Clarks Point are detached unit residences with 100 percent.
Zip Code 99569 Business Counts by Industry