Zip Code 99555 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99555 Demographics
11.36 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Aleknagik vs. Zip Code 99555 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99555 is native american with 81.25%. Most residents occupy detached units with 26.44% of the total population of Aleknagik.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99555 is 1:0.88. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.88 in Aleknagik. The highest number of families in zip code 99555 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Aleknagik earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99555 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Aleknagik earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 99555 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Aleknagik. Most residents of zip code 99555 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Aleknagik.
- Most residents of zip code 99555 (46.51 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Aleknagik also use car, track or van to go to work with 46.51 percent.
- 36.14% of the residents of zip code 99555 attend school. The school attendance in Aleknagik is 36.14%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99555 is 1:0.54. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Aleknagik is 1:0.54. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99555 (95.61 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Aleknagik are detached unit residences with 95.61 percent.
Zip Code 99555 Business Counts by Industry